Hello world(:
This past week's been alright, i've been safe and content(: Had a self revealation and a new out of this world craving which may or may not be satisfied, but we'll see in time(: I love skype btw, it's completely and totally awesome(:
Chris: So, are you all set up, then? Are you missing anything?
Me: Weee-eelllll, i miss my friends. Like i'm alright, but when i think about it, i really do miss them a whole lot...
Chris: I meant stuff for your apartment. But, okay. Hahaha
Grace: So, what are you doing at the moment?
Me: Well, i'm currently deciding whether i should get a spring roll or fish chip on top of my sushi, or if i should get both. Hang on, i'll just get both.
Grace: Uhhhh, I meant what are you doing at Uni, like classes.
Me: OH. Haha...
Stupid Nick Wong had fishball noodles and char kway teow yesterday and he has now got me craving it like only a crazy person would. When i come back i'm gonna go crazy and eat eat eat eat eat(: I can't wait! 88 Days(:
BY THE WAY, i am now only FOUR HOURS AHEAD OF SINGAPORE TIME. YAY TO DAY LIGHT SAVING ENDING!(:
p.s. DON'T ask me what daylight saving is, it stresses me out.
p.p.s. shuuddduuppp Nick
2 tests on wed. Maybe I should study. :D
Pictures first, to serve as reminders of big carefree smiles when we hadn't yet grown up.
i think i might've inhaled you